In partnership with the Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff, G-2 and CIO/G-6, we are proud to present the Pentagon with the semi-annual Technology Exposition taking place on Monday, March 18, 2013.
This is an opportunity for the departments and organizations structured under the Department of Defense to see the latest in emerging technologies, network with industry experts, and share ideas and future goals. Attendees can view live demonstrations and presentations from a variety of companies. Technologies on display include:
- Memory Enhancement Technologies
- Specialized Command Consoles
- Test & Measurement Solutions
- Tactical Data Communications
- Video Connection Equipment
- CBRNE Detection Equipment
- Higher Education Programs
- Multi-Function Printers
- Hardware Integration
- IT Solutions
- Many More!
Join the tradition along with your peers to participate in this spring’s networking event.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you at the Technology Expo on Monday, March 18!