In-Agency Technology Expos
Sponsor/host a technology expo for your agency!
Each year NCSI produces nearly 100 tabletop technology expos sanctioned by U.S. Department of Defense, Intelligence and Federal Agency locations around the world including the Pentagon, National Security Agency and Central Intelligence Agency to name just a few (click here for a complete list). The events are sponsored/hosted by the Government to further the Agency's mission. Expos are typically four (4) hours in duration and attract 20 to 50 exhibitors and 200 to 600 attendees…all in one day! These compact, yet potent, events are held on-site so that they are open and easily accessible to Senior Leadership and all other interested personnel.
Engaging NCSI as your Agency's event planner is quick, easy and costs nothing!
- Approved for use by all federal agencies
- No cost or fees to the sponsor/host, government or attendees
- Fulfill a mission requirement
- Promote your mission, goals and objectives
- An ethical forum to interact with the vendor community
- Evaluate the latest emerging and mission related technologies
- Satisfy your industry outreach goals and objectives
- Gain attention and recognition for the sponsor/host organization
- Efficient use of time…no travel involved
- Minimal effort necessary on the part of the sponsor/host
NCSI will handle at no cost
- Attendee awareness campaign
- Complimentary refreshments
- Event website (if applicable)
- Logistical coordination
- Organize and guide a Senior Leadership tour
- Printed materials
- Post event “after action” report
- Professional management and staffing
- Registration services (both pre-event and on-site)
- Security protocol compliance
- Selection and recruitment of appropriate vendors/exhibitors
- Set-up, tear down and clean up
- Strategic planning
NCSI recovers its cost of logistical support by collecting a reasonable participation fee assessed equally to all commercial vendors/exhibitors.
For more information contact
Executive Director, Government Events