In-Agency Technology Expos
Plan now to attend an NCSI technology expo near you!
Each year NCSI produces over 100 tabletop technology expos at U.S. Department of Defense, Intelligence and Federal Agency locations around the world including the Pentagon, National Security Agency, Ramstein Air Base and the Defense Intelligence Agency to name just a few (click here for a complete list). Expos typically last four (4) hours in duration and attract 20-100 technology vendors and 200-1,000 participants in a single day! These compact, yet potent, events showcase mission-appropriate technologies and are held on-site so that they are free, open and convenient to Senior Leadership and all other interested personnel.
September 22, 2014
September 24, 2014
September 25, 2014
- Free admittance
- An ethical forum to interact with the vendor community
- Evaluate the latest emerging and mission related technologies
- Satisfy your industry outreach goals and objectives
- Efficient use of time…no travel involved
- Complimentary refreshments
For more information about sponsoring your own technology expo, click here.